This post demonstrates the easy way to make a funky necklace out of your old or unused stuffs like earrings and key-chain hanging. I call this one a Heart of a Blue Moon Necklace. The details are discussed below.
Things you need to make a Heart of a Blue Moon Necklace :
- An over-sized round blue-wired earring
- A heart shaped bead
- A linked chain
- A three inch wire
- A jump ring
- Two small bell charm beads
- Fabric glue
Make sure the color of the ring and the color of the hanging is contrasting and compliments each other. For example, I have chosen the perfect combination of blue and pink.
Follow the simple steps mentioned below to make an outstanding piece of jewelry:
- Attach the small bell charm beads to the wire.
- Attach the wire to the heart shaped bead along with the jump ring .
- Attach the heart to the earring with the help of jump ring.
- Once finished, to keep the scattered beads in place just stick them to the earring using fabric glue.
- Insert the linked chain into the jump ring.
Cut the excess of wire using scissors.
Voila! your funky necklace is ready to be used. Go out and flaunt it proudly! Doesn’t it look great?
Find me on Facebook to drop in your comments and suggestions.
Until we meet again take care and keep smiling!