Well seeing the current trend I am going quite crazy about the “mush” and then I found something so intriguing on Faballey that I wanted to own it. Unfortunately before I discovered it, it was gone! Phew! my bad luck or I would say “everything happens for good”. If it wasn’t for the out of stock status of my favorite piece I wouldn’t be writing this post. As now I proudly own my self-made Mushy Hat Man Necklace. Well so now its your turn to own one too, as I am here to show you how.
All you need is follow the simple steps below.
Things you will need to make a Mushy Hat Man Necklace :
- A linked chain
- Four thin linked chains about one inch in size
- Seven jump rings
- Black plastic sheet
- Paper cutter
Now you are ready to make your own Mushy Hat Man Necklace!
just follow the following simple steps:
- Draw the outline of the hat on a sheet of paper using a pencil.
- Now cut the hat out of the paper using scissors.
- Cut the inner part of the glasses using a paper cutter.
- Trace the hat, glasses and mush using the stencil and the pencil onto the black plastic sheet.
- Cut the traces out of the plastic sheet using the scissors.
- Make holes in the hat, mush and the glasses for attachment as shown in the picture below.
- Attach the jump rings to the thin linked chain and attach it from the hat to the glasses.
- Attach a jump ring to the Mushy Hat Man and attach a linked chain to it.
Similarly draw the glasses and mush on the sheet of paper.
Get creative with the mush following are a few examples
Similarly cut out the glasses and the mush.
Now these cut out pieces are ready to be used as stencils.
The trace will look like this:
You will now have the cut out pieces of hat, glasses and the mush ready to be attached together.
Similarly attach all ends from the glasses to the mush.
Your beloved Mushy Hat Man Neclace is now ready! 😀 Go out and flaunt it just as I did. 😉