I am back with another interesting DIY post to keep you busy this weekend!
Today I will show you how you can make a Rainbow Tassel Necklace for yourself. Not only will it standout with anything you wear but it can also make any of your boring outfit interesting. To make one for yourself just Follow the simple steps below.
To make a Rainbow Tassel Necklace all you need is:
1. Bunch of colorful threads
4. Linked chain
5. Any old pendent to attach the tassels
1. In the first step you need to wrap the thread around the four fingers and based on the type of thickness you are looking for, decice the number of times you are gonna wrap, see the image below:
2. Loosen the grip once you finish wrapping the thread around:
3. Put the wire through the gap:
4. Fold the wire on one side and pull it on the other side:
5. Start wrapping the thread horizontally around the edge to lock the tassel:
6.Now cut the thread on the loose end using a scissor:
7. Coil both the ends together like a rope:
8. Similarly follow the above steps to make the tassel in different colors of your choice:
9. Attach the tassel to the pendent:
10. Similarly attach all of them:
11. Finally attach the linked chain to it:
12. Tada! your own Rainbow Tassel Necklace is now ready!!!!
Ah! I love how it compliments my dress! What do you think? Do you like it?
Find me on Facebook to drop in your comments and suggestions.
Until we meet again take care and keep smiling!