It’s such a good time of the year. With Christmas just around the corner, I’m sure some of you must have already started enjoying your holidays. Talking about Christmas and I am already in the mood to celebrate. While I got little time in my hands I thought I will write a post. It kills me not being able to post much but at the moment my life has taken a new turn and I’m still getting adjusted to some changes. Well so far it’s been fruitful and I am happy about that.
Coming to the post. I made this Batman bow for my best friend, it was for a bow-tie party. The moment she saw the bow she jumped with joy. It really made my day to see her filled with happiness.
If you are a Batman fan or like what you see here. Go on and read along.
Things you will need:
1. Metal sequin
3. Safety pin
4. All fix gum
6. Sponge paper
1. Fold the sponge paper in half and using the pencil draw the outline on the sponge paper.
2. Using the scissors cut out the shape.
3. You will have the batman shape cut out.
4. Now cut a strip of sponge paper and wrap it around the middle and stick it using the All Fix gum.
5. Stick the metal sequin on the bow and Voila!! You have now made an awesome Batman bow for yourself!
I hope you enjoy making this as much as I did.
Let me know what you think of it.
Find me on Facebook to drop in your comments and suggestions.
Until we meet again, enjoy you holidays and Merry Christmas!!! 😀 😀